Acsia presents "The Wheels of the Future" powered by Bloombloom.
An offline workshop curated for you to jumpstart your journey into the automotive industry!
The masterminds that work to engineer the BMW brilliance right from Trivandrum are coming down to meet and share their ideas with you!
You shall have access to:
- An exclusive demonstration and hands-on experience of the software and technology that is being utilized by the BMW 3 series car!
- Industry insight into the Future of Mobility
- A masterclass on OEMs & Tier 1s & how Tesla is changing the auto-tech industry
- Opportunities, challenges & solutions of the automotive world.
- Internships, Acsian Ambassador Programme & Much more!
You shall meet 4 incredible personalities shaping the future of mobility with Acsia:
1. Mr Nibil PM, the AVP of technologies at Acsia Technologies heading the design and development of automotive systems in the Instrument clusters.
2. Mr Rajan Thomas, the Delivery Manager at Acsia Technologies whose core is in the automotive domains like after sales, supply chain management, vehicle production control, instrument clusters & infotainment.
3. Mr Sankar Vijayan, the Director of Presales at Acsia Technologies is the orchestrator behind “Customer Growth” a brand new team concept which supported customer business growth!
4. Ms Swetha Jacob, the human resources specialist at Acsia Technologies does the workforce planning and guidance of the recruitment team for the hiring of new resources in the company.
They are coming together to open up the world of automotive technology right at your doorstep in Trivandrum!
So register now, join us at CCCIET B-HUB on the 30th of September and accelerate into the future, with Bloombloom and Acsia!
The influence of Technology has brought forth changes in many sectors across the world and one of the most technology-influenced sectors is the Automotive sector. Due to its influence in the automotive sector, vehicles today are unrecognizable from their predecessors from just half a decade ago. According to Mckinsey & Company, by the year 2030, the world will have its next automotive revolution. Considering the case of India alone, by 2026 the Automotive sector is set to see a growth of up to 18.18 Trillion Ruppess! With such growth arises new opportunities.
Bloombloom and Acsia recognize this untapped potential and believe that the opportunities should be available for the deserving. This is why, the workshop is curated in such a way that the learners would be upskilled about the various opportunities that have been created in the automotive sector and understand where the world of mobility is heading in the future..and we don't just stop there! The workshop is designed to provide its learners with the right skills to give them an edge in this highly competitive industry! To register for this interactive workshop and take the first step towards blooming your career in the Auto tech sector!
👥Audience: Beginners & Explorers
Beginners and explorers mainly B.Tech Mechanical, EC, CS, BCA, and MCA, but if you are passionate, your degree comes second!
CCCIET B-HUB, Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira, Thiruvananthapuram