When Niantic released Pokemon Go, the way the world perceived gaming changed forever and went crazy, running around to catch their favourite Pokemon. It was all thanks to Augmented Reality!
By bringing the digital essence into the physical world, AR made our lives more interesting and fun! Augmented Reality is not just for gaming, it has been extensively used in the healthcare, education, sports industries and many more! Would you like to know more about this fascinating technology and discover the opportunities it has for you?
XtrudAR presents "Into the World of Augmented Reality" powered by Bloombloom. This offline community meetup shall be hosted at CCIET B-HUB, Trivandrum on the 1st of October from 10 AM! Join in to explore, learn, connect and experience AR!
You shall have access to:
- An AR exploration workshop & discussion, which begins at 10:00 AM where participants understand the world of Augmented Reality and lead discussions about its scope & opportunities with the experts.
-A hands-on session where you shall learn to access AR & how to create AR elements. You shall learn how to create face filters using SparkAR, the revolutionary facebook platform which enables users to create augmented reality filters and effects! You’ll not only create funky filters, but you’ll also be able to publish them on social media platforms and share them with your friends and family!
- Network & connect: The session will come to a close after a networking session.
So what are you waiting for? Register now and start your journey in the reality of your own with XtrudAR and Bloombloom!
Remember Tony Stark creating his awesome suit with holographic images? If you do, then you’ve already met Augmented Reality! Simply put, Augmented Reality is a technology that enhances the real world by incorporating digital elements into it. Ever since its inception, AR has had a heavy influence on our generation. From popular games like Pokemon Go, which had more than 45 million users across the globe to the crazy filters we use on Snapchat, it's safe to say that our world is going into a more digitally immersive era.
With its popularity at an all-time high, opportunities in the AR industries are pouring in for the deserving. According to grand view research, the market value of AR has risen rapidly ever since the outbreak of COVID. It's estimated at 26 Billion dollars and is expected to grow two folds in the next decade! Talking about India, major MNCs like Tata Elxis, Sony India, OnePlus and Google India has sifted shifted their focus into the AR Industry and are hiring creative, curiosity-driven individuals in various roles like AR software engineers, graphic designers, Ar developers and 3D developers. Through this community meetup, discover more about the world of AR and leverage the opportunities it has in store for you!
Anyone with the passion of AR and looking to explore it's world!
Students above 8th Standard and Working Professionals
- Laptop with Minimum 4 Gb RAM (Recommended 8 Gb)K
- Windows 64bit or Mac iOS 10.14+
- CPU (If Intel) - Intel Core i3 2.5 GHz
- CPU (If AMD)- AMD Bulldozer/Jaguar/Puma/Zen SSE 4.1 instruction set
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Nvidia Gforce 710, AMD Radeon HD 6450
- Minimum computer knowledge
- Latest Spark AR Studio (v135)
- Monitor Resolution 1280 px x 768 px
What will you learn?
- Explore and learn AR from passionate practitioners & experts
- Dive into how to use the Spark AR platform
- Master how to create face filters using Spark AR
- Publish your creations to your favourite platforms like Instagram, Facebook & Snapchat and watch it trend
- Understand the opportunities of AR in various sectors like game development
CCCIET B-HUB, Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira, Thiruvananthapuram