An amazing hiring opportunity awaits Graduates, Startups, and Aspiring Individuals who could soon join one of the fastest-growing innovation-driven companies based out of the US & India, and also meet the Google Automotive Services Leaders at the challenge!
Reflections Info System is bringing you The Reflections Automotive Challenge powered by Bloombloom, in association with the Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) & Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) under the Govt. of Kerala, Start2Scale Consulting, Technoparktoday, and B-HUB where students can help solve one of the most pressing problems in the rapidly transforming automotive industry!
The automotive industry is one of the largest industries in the world by the revenue it generates. As technology advances the opportunities, advancement, and challenges increase multifold in the industry across the globe. The world is now looking for autonomous cars and steadily looking to bridge the gap between human interventions and technology to make a car that suits all your needs. There are hundreds of problems that require solutions and one of the pressing problems in the industry is if our car faces a problem, which we aren’t equipped to fix or diagnose, what would we do? Especially, if it is in the middle of nowhere?
1. Find a solution that gives the guidelines/ remedial actions for the diagnostic warning. The solution is open to the contestants in terms of their understanding of the problem statement, depending on their perspective of ideas and innovation.
2. Few sample DTC codes along with their descriptions and solutions shall be shared for reference.
3. A complete end-to-end solution needs to be built with a UI.
4. For the Phase 1 Ideathon, a proposal of the idea needs to be submitted and presented. The shortlisted teams will be taken forward to the next round. The proposal should cover the following sections.
5. Phase 1 Ideathon evaluation will be done based on the following factors and weightage.
Innovative Idea: 50%
Technical Aspects (Architecture, concept, and solution): 25%
Solution Extensibility: 25%
6. A final presentation needs to be done for a given duration after Phase 2 Prototyping is completed.
7. Phase 2 Prototyping evaluation will be done based on the following factors and weightage.
Business Value and Solution Pitch: 40%
Performance and Operational Excellence: 30%
Demo (Architecture, concept): 15%
User Experience: 15%
Click on "Apply Now" above and fill in all the details
You can either participate as an individual or as a team
A team can have a maximum of 6 participants
If you're participating as a team, make sure to add the details of all the members while registering for the challenge
Individuals or teams stand a chance to secure the hiring opportunity
We encourage arriving at solutions through collaboration. Bring your best solutions, everyone!
UG/ PG Grads, who could join the company soon.
Failed/ Successful Campus-based Startups & Teams.
Any location, Any Degree, Any Stream.
No Bar on Grades!
Registration Starts: 27th November 2021
Registration Ends: 3rd January 2021
Ideathon: 27th November 2021 to 5th January
Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates: 31st December
Idea Showcase: Pitch & Presentation: 2nd to 10th January
Prototyping Phase: 12th to 26th January
Product Presentation: 27th to 30th January
Winner Announcement: 31st January
Prize Distribution Ceremony: 14th February
The best-prototyped solution will win ₹ 2,00,000/-
The Second Prize is ₹ 50,000/-
The Third Prize is ₹ 25,000/-
That’s not all,
Exciting Hiring Opportunities for Top 25 Participants
Acqui-hiring Opportunities for Top Teams/ Failed-Campus based Startups who qualify
Internship Opportunities for the qualified teams/ individuals to accelerate their talent
Mentorship Opportunities are available during the challenge!
Panelists & Mentors include Google Automotive Services Leaders. Opportunities await for you to meet and interact with them live!
Bloom Quotients on Bloombloom Platform and Participation Certificates
Submit your Solution